Wednesday, April 15, 2020

E mail writing

From: abc@gmailtoo 

To: xyz@yahoomail.com

Cc:

Bcc:

Subject: About a trip to Arga with my family members.

Hello, Rahul!

How are you? I hope everything is fine. I want to tell you about my trip to Agra with my family members. 

Last week, we decided to visit Agra because we are having summer vacations. Father said that Agra was having historical importance, therefore, we must visit there. Hence, all of us had given our concern for that. 

When we reached there, we felt quite amazed to see the streets. There were great hustle and bustle. Many foreign tourists visited there. 

Then we had decided to see the Taj Mahal. It was such a great scene! So many visitors came there to see the magnitude of Taj Mahal. I felt quite fascinated to see that beautiful and splendid sight.

Afterwards, we did the shopping and booked a hotel there. 

We spent a week there and then returned by train.

Indeed, it was a great experience. 

Regards
Sumit

No comments:

Post a Comment